We inform you below, in the form of questions and answers, of the conditions under which our entity processes your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: ENDOR TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. CIF: B-64312416.
- Postal address: C/ Baldiri Reixac, 15, 08028 – Barcelona.
- Phone: 934020468.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the personal data that you provide us with the following purposes:
- Manage the user registration request for contracting our products, as well as to manage the orders requested by them and the billing and collection of services. The supply of data for this purpose by our clients is obligatory, otherwise the fulfillment of the contract will be prevented.
- Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints that you may send us, contact the sender of the information, respond to your request or query and follow up afterwards. The fact of providing the data for this purpose is voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, it will not be possible to respond to the request, query or claim. Therefore, the communication of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement so that we can attend to these requests.
- Sending commercial communications about our products or services. If you are our client, we will send you such communications, unless you express your will to the contrary by checking the corresponding box at the time of providing your data or, subsequently, communicating it to us through any means.
On the contrary, if you do not contract our products or services, we will not send you commercial information, unless you expressly authorize us to do so, such as requesting said communications through the subscription to the Newsletter. The authorization is voluntary and its refusal would only have the consequence that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
In relation to the sending of the aforementioned communications, based on the information provided, we can create commercial profiles, to offer you the products and services that best suit your interests.
- In the event that you become a friend or follower of us on social networks, we will process your data to keep you informed of our activities and promotions through said channels. The fact of providing the data for this purpose is voluntary, although, if you do not do so, you will not be able to be our friend or follower in the corresponding social network. The categories of data that are processed for this purpose are identifying data.
For how long will we process your data?
We only keep your data for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, to comply with the legal obligations that are imposed on us and to attend to the possible responsibilities that may derive from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
The data for the management of the relationship with the clients and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for that purpose during the entire time that the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire.
The data for sending commercial communications about our products or services will be kept indefinitely, until, where appropriate, you express your wish to delete them or your desire to stop receiving such communications.
The data of potential customers who do not contract our products or services and who do not wish to receive commercial information, will be deleted when it is confirmed that the contract will not be carried out. In the event that, from the previous relationship between the parties, not yet consummated, it could cause eventual responsibilities, the data will be kept until they prescribe.
The data processed to respond to requests, requests, queries or claims will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them and consider them definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history for a period of one year, unless you request their deletion before.
The data provided through social networks will be kept as long as you remain our friend or follower on the corresponding platform.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
Said data will be processed on the legal basis of the existence of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
The prospective offer of products and services to our clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest of being able to offer them the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes. However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means provided in this clause.
The prospective offer of products and services to those who, having shown interest in them, are not or have not become our clients, is based on the consent of the interested party. Said consent is revocable at any time, without this having any consequences other than stopping receiving advertising and without affecting the data processing carried out previously.
The processing of personal data to respond to your requests for information, petitions, queries and claims is based on the consent of the person concerned. Said consent may be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The data provided through social networks will be processed on the legal basis of your consent, and you may revoke it at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The categories of data processed are those requested in each case by the form or contract through which you provide us with your data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- The competent Public Administrations, including judges and courts, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- The financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated
- Logistics, transport and delivery service companies in order to manage product shipments.
Although it is not a transfer of data, it may be that third-party companies, which act as our suppliers, access your information to carry out the service. These managers access your data following our instructions and without being able to use it for a different purpose and maintaining the strictest confidentiality and based on a contract in which they undertake to comply with the requirements of current regulations on personal data protection. .
This company contracts the infrastructure of the website with Shopify International Ltd, located in Ireland. Said entity may carry out international data transfers to countries located outside the European Economic Area. If you want more information, you can consult the following link: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy?shpxid=feb4d6e8-6B36-4F06-C5E6-B5F79802AF7B#information-sharing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were. collected.
Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Furthermore, the regulations on data protection allow you to oppose being subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate.
The aforementioned rights are characterized by the following:
- Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (eg, repetitive nature), in which case a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred may be charged or refusal to act
- You can exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer
- Your request must be answered within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline can be extended for another two months.
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you request otherwise.
- If, for any reason, the request is not processed, we will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for it and of the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority
In order to facilitate the exercise of the aforementioned rights, we provide below the links to the application form for each of them:
- Access right exercise form
- Form for exercising the right of rectification
- Form for exercising the right to object
- Form for exercising the right to suppression (right “to be forgotten”)
- Form for exercising the right to limitation of treatment
- Form of exercises of the right to portability
- Exercise form not to be subject to automated individual decisions
All the aforementioned rights can be exercised through the means of contact that appear at the beginning of this clause
In all cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or scanned copy of your DNI or equivalent document, or a document accrediting representation, if the right is exercised through a representative.
All the aforementioned rights can be exercised through the means of contact with the entity that appear at the beginning of this clause.
In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in their exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.aepd.es), or another authority competent control. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these organizations.
How do we protect your personal data?
We are firmly committed to protecting the personal data we process. We use measures, controls and procedures of a physical, organizational and technological nature, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In the case of the contracts that we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy with respect to the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the assignment made, as well as to implement the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the personal data processing systems and services.
All these security measures are reviewed periodically to ensure their suitability and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and there is no security system that is impenetrable, so in the event that any information processed and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach , we will take the appropriate measures to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so that they take the appropriate measures.
What is your responsibility as the owner of the data?
By providing us with your personal data, the person who does so guarantees that he or she is over 14 years of age and that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
For these purposes, the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the data and must keep them conveniently updated so that they respond to their real situation, being responsible for false and inaccurate data that they may provide, as well as for damages. , direct or indirect, that could be derived
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. No data is obtained on the name, surnames, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
What types of cookies are there?
The technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing the payment, etc. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, so they are considered necessary.
The preference cookies or personalization allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search or the region in which the user is located. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, for example, by marking the language flag, it is considered an expressly requested service as long as the cookies are exclusively for the selected personalization purpose.
The analysis cookies or measurement are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with web pages and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services borrowed. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the person in charge.
The marketing cookies or behavioral advertising store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile for display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party advertisers
On the other hand, cookies can be own or third-party . The own are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Also, cookies can be session or persistent. The former are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data only while the user is accessing a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Who is responsible for the treatment of cookies on this website?
The owner of the website and responsible for the processing of the cookies used here, as well as their contact details, are accessible in the Legal Notice of this page. Likewise, there may be cookies from third parties other than the owner of this website, as explained below.
What are the cookies used by this website and what are they used for?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analysis, advertising, personalization and social network cookies.
- For analysis Cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
- For advertising Cookies, Double Click, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
- For Social Network Cookies:
- Google+ Platform, owned by Google (https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy?hl=es).
- Facebook Social Plugins, belonging to Facebook (https://es-es.facebook.com/help/340599879348142/).